Wiring Q's

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wiring Q's
From: "Donald L. Gilbert, Jr." <Webmaster@infinitefx.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 23:37:27 -0400
I am trying to get all my wiring back in place and some of my old tape
pieces have fallen off so now I am lost.  I have a question about the
wiring in the front of a TR6, 1973 to be specific.  There are two female
connectors with 2 black wires going into each of them.  Obviously
grounds, but where do they connect to?  Some body panel I would guess
but I can't find it.  Also, on the passenger side past the headlamp
wiring are two wires, White/purple and Brown/yellow.  These are wrapped
in tape together but I can't find them in my wiring diagram or anywhere
to plug them in.  Thoughts???  One last one.  Which wires hook to the
anti-run on valve on the drivers wheelwell?

That's all for now.

Thanks

Don

--
Donald L. Gilbert, Jr.
Webmaster, Infinite Effects Web Page Creation

mailto:webmaster@infinitefx.com
http://www.infinitefx.com for Custom Web Page Design

1968 Jeep J-3000 Gladiator
1987 Shelby Charger