More cars must go

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: More cars must go
From: Vito Pacione <vito@argohouston.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 18:05:38 -0500
I have sold both of the Stags. I am just going through the cars I want to
sell before my move.

I have two Jensen Healeys.

One is a 1973, blue car. I bought it from the original owner. It is in
excellent rust free pampered comdition. The original paint looks fine, but
is starting to spiderweb. If you want a perfect car, it would need a
repaint. Price is $5000

The other is a 1974, same blue. There is a strange story to this car. The
speedometer shows only 11,000 miles. The person I bought it from was told
that was true mileage. I don't know. The motor is in the trunk and apart. I
was told that there was nothing wrong with the motor, but take that with a
grain of salt. (why is it apart?). It has rusted through floorboards, but
the rest of the body is rust free. I suspect that something happened to the
motor and the car sat outside getting water in the floorboards rotting them
out. It is too nice to be a parts car, and it has the rare 5 speed getrag
transmission. I want $1200 for it.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Otherwise I will post on e-bay and
local paper. Thanks!