Re: TR3 mystery bolts

To: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: TR3 mystery bolts
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 17:46:32 -0400
Cc: wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Since the TR3 was adaptable for right or left hand drive, they're probably for
mounting the right hand drive pedal assembly. Check and you'll find that
they're the same spacing as those on the sides of the
right hand drive pedal assembly.

The headlight dip switch for right hand drive mounted on either the firewall or
the trans tunnel, I'm not sure. There was no vacuum booster option for the TR3
and the TR3 doesn't have a voltage stabilizer.

I left out the mounting points for those nuts when I fabricated the new
bulkhead panels for my car.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm