VTR Convention, etc.

To: TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR Convention, etc.
From: dncullig@us.ibm.com
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 22:58:57 -0400
List -
  I, too, will be at the VTR Convention.  I'm going up Tuesday, across Rtes. 7,
9, 202, etc. into Portsmouth NH and then up the coast to a B&B Tuesday night
and then on to Portland on Wednesday.  I'm staying at the Holiday Inn.  Hope to
see everybody there, including Phil Barnes (how's that for pressure?).

Dennis Culligan / '76 TR6 CF57948U - TR6IUMPH/ Highland,NY/ DNCULLIG@US.IBM.COM
PS. You can get a lot of 'stuff' into a Triumph - I've gone camping in my TR6
for 4-5 day weekends and brought everything with me for a comfortable trip.