TR3 Rear brake pipe routing

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 Rear brake pipe routing
From: Angelo Graham <a3graham@mc1adm.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 07:44:42 -0400
Hello Listers:
Wondering if a 3A owner would take a look at their right rear brake pipe
routing and let me know the configuration?  My pipe runs under the axle
stop "loop".  The result is that it has been flattened by getting caught
between the rubber axle stop and the top of the loop. Is the routing
through the loop or do I have another problem here, mainly that the spring
may be a bit slack, and that is allowing the spring to "bottom out" or is
it "top up" on the axle stop loop, squeezing the brake pipe? Just thought I
would check.

Thanks for any help on this.

Angelo Graham
1959 TR3A