Hazard switch

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hazard switch
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.uofs.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 15:30:09 -0400 (EDT)

Does anyone know where I can acquire a replacement for the plastic
knob on the hazard switch for a 1979 Spitfire??  I thought I had
seen one listed in one of the catalogs I have, but I can't find
it now.  Does anyone have one they would be willing to part with??
I sure would hate to have to buy a $60 switch just to get the
plastic knob.

If nothing else, is there anyone who would be willing to look for
one in Portland (I assume there will be a flea market, but one way
or the other, I am not going to get to go.) for me.

bill

--
bill@cs.uofs.edu         |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |