British Cars

To: <sassamon@mediaone.net>
Subject: British Cars
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 09:52:28 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hello Roger, and welcome to the list.

Since you live near Boston, I want to make you aware of two good British car
shows coming up in the next two weekends.  This Sunday, July 18, is British
Car Day at the Museum of Transportation in Brookline.  It's a BIG show.
Next Sunday, the 25th, is Day of Triumph at the same location.  Triumphs
only -- good show.  You can learn a lot just from looking at the cars.

I'll be at both with a white TR3B with red interior.  If you make it, come
over and introduce yourself.

Sumner Weisman