Rimmer Bros question...urgent...!

Subject: Rimmer Bros question...urgent...!
From: "Ian Frearson" <frearji@montevallo.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 03:12:11 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
was told by a fellow lister that Rimmer Bros is having a sale right now--and
so along with the current free shipping, I could buy a rebuilt transmission
cheaper than I could rebuild my own. Rimmer's website, however, says nothing
about any of this, and my email to both Rimmer and the kind lister have gone
unanswered thus far--and time is running out. I desperately want an OD
transmission, and this might be my opportunity... Can anyone shed some light
on this subject?

Thanks,

Ian.