Re: Dremel Wheel

To: "David Hill" <davhill@cwcom.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dremel Wheel
From: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 16:48:33 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
David,

Yes, the mesh wheels work much better!  The ones of which I speak are only
about twice the thickness of the thin wafery ones.  They have an almost
waffle like weave to them, and I think that is what holds them together.
They will still break if you twist them while running, and they will also
wear down very quickluy if you apply more pressure than the weight of the
tool.  Otherwise,  one small disc "might" cut, say 6 1/4 or 5/16 bolts.
Once they start shrinking in diameter they shrink fast.  However, they last
until the end.

Dave T
Winnipeg