Rick Taylor

To: "'TRIUMPH MAIL'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rick Taylor
From: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 10:34:33 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Got an opportunity to meet Rick Taylor on Tuesday, and do a little business
with him. For those of you that haven't had a chance to meet Rick, you are
missing something. A really great guy that helped me out.

He also has a really sweet TR4A that is unbelievably nice (and original). If
you ever get a chance to see it, you'll know what I mean.

I have been very fortunate to meet with, and converse on the phone with so
many people out there that own TRs, and all of them have been the greatest.
I'm so glad that I have "joined the club".

Bryan Stinocher
bdstinocher@sewsus.com
270-782-7397  xt 2284
1968 TR250 CD 5853 L

For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism...