TR3 brake hoses

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 brake hoses
From: Paul & Cheryl <casmith@abs.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 00:06:48 -0400
I am having my '58 TR3 worked on at British Amerian Motors in
Columbia, MD. They are having a hard time finding some of the parts they
need. The big item is the brake hoses. They cannot find a source for
them. They also need new wiring harnesses for the front lights.

  The car was a real basket case when I took it to them, but they a
making good progress. Our worry is that the old hoses will not last very
long before they fail.

  If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

Paul Smith
58 TR3