Re: '73 Triumph Stag clock

To: ArthurK101@aol.com
Subject: Re: '73 Triumph Stag clock
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 07:36:15 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, stag-digest@digest.net
Art, I replaced the inner works of the clock with a 2" quartz clock movement. I
had to glue on the face of the original clock to keep the original look, and
added a voltage regulator in place of the battery to allow it to run from the
Stag battery.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm