TR Shop

To: carlsereda@aol.com
Subject: TR Shop
From: joemato@ibm.net
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 1999 09:43:29 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Carl, I've had very good luck with the TR shop.I went over in june and
faxed them an order.They had everything ready when I got there,so I
could get other small bits.Everything was of good quality and was packed
up well and I carried it off on the tube.I dealt with the owner,Loukas
Louki,who is great chap and very knowlegable.  They supply Vicky Britt
with floor pans,excellent quality,and $100 a pop and carry complete sets
of brake lines made of cupronichel with brass fittings for $25.They also
use a Moss UK catalog for ordering.               I have also had good
luck with Sports & Classics in Darien,Ct. who has access to nos items
such as Hepolite pistons and Lucas stuff.They run specials on cars with
very decent prices(this spring was TR3-4).    They are local to me and
also very good to deal
with.

regards,Joe Mato               TR3A 75219