Re: US transport costs?

To: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Subject: Re: US transport costs?
From: Jim <jdeatsc1@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 15:22:50 -0400
Cc: big_lbc list <triumphs@autox.team.net>, small_lbc list <triumphcars@onelist.com>
Doug, Doug, Doug.....
That's why they have 'containerized' cargo.  The container fits on ships, the
railroad cars, and surprise,  trucks for going across Kansas.  Grinning here.
Sounds like a plan to me.
YOU can secure it inside and then there won't be any worries.  Right?
Though I doubt that transporting a container across the US will be very cheap.

Jim and Judy

--
Rawchester, Neu Yawk
1966 Spitfire MkII FC68436L   (Red, what else?)