Re: TR-3A fender attachment

To: "Dennis & Bridget Lambert" <lambertd@flash.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR-3A fender attachment
From: "Shannon Cole" <shang@sonet.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 21:00:48 -0500
Dennis,
 Thats an interesting question for me too.My car also had this thin film
of rubber between inner and outer fender on the front, no where else, but I
haven't given it much thought because I'm a long way from putting the
fenders back on. WAs yours like a gasket or like someone put it on with a
caulking gun then bolted the fender togther.I too would like to know what
it was for and is it supposed to be there. I wa tch the list pretty
closely, maybe someone will reply to the list but if they don't could you
let  me know what you find out.
Thanks,
Shannon    59TR3