Differences between H6 and HS6

To: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Differences between H6 and HS6
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 13:46:21 -0700 (PDT)
OK gang, the time has come for me to really consider rebuilding my carbs.

Called a couple of places, can't get SU H6 rebuild kits locally.  I can
get them from mail-order places for about $110 (cdn) each.  (ouch!)

The local guys *do* have rebuild kits for SU HS6s.  How different are the
carbs?  Can I use any parts from a HS6 rebuild kit when rebuilding my H6?
The most prominent difference so far is that the HS6 kits cost $20 each.
(They probably don't come with a needle/seat tho)

Carbs are AUC 878, all the ones in the parts book are AUD.  D'oh.

Thanks in advance,
-Malcolm
* There is a FAQ for this list!  Its new home is:
http://www.islandnet.com/~walker05/triumph/trfaq.htm