Rare? "Nokof"s for TR250 mag wheels

To: "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rare? "Nokof"s for TR250 mag wheels
From: Terry Vibbert <thevibb@evansville.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 19:48:19 -0500
Greetings all, I am new to the group and have enjoyed many of your insights
into the idiosyncrasies of our beloved roadsters.

Please reply if you can help...

I am having a difficult time finding knockoffs for my 8-spoke mag alloy
wheels.  The threaded center is a cast part of the wheel
and it simulates a spline.  Of course the wheel is actually mounted by 4 lug
nuts.  The knockoffs are cosmetic only and I am down to three now.
The inside of the knockoff has the brand name "Nokof."

Help...

Terry Vibbert
68 TR250 CD4780L