RE: New purchase

To: "'John or Adrienne O'Leary'" <aoleary@bw.edu>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New purchase
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 21:16:22 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Congrats on your car.  I don't have a 3, I have a 6, but would not appear
your car was born with an overdrive, otherwise the commission number would
be TCF 2449 LO.  Many are added later, as I am in the process of doing.
There will be an on/off switch if there is an OD.  On the 6 its behind the
turn signals on the steering stalk.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L(O)  W4UCK