[no subject]

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 08:11:40 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"

Spotted a TR-6 last night in a bad movie on A&Estarring James Spader titled
Jacks Back. Somone's repeating the crimes of Jack the Ripper 100 yrs later
in the U.S. Spader plays a set of twins... one, a doctor drives a ratty old
VW bug. He discovers who the killer is and is in turned strangled by the
creep. The twin see's this in a dream. The cops think the twin did it. The
twin manages a shoe store...told you it was a bad movie...and tools around
in a powder blue Tr-6. trying to figure out who the killer is and prove his
own innocence. Couldn't tell the year of the TR most its appearences were
after dark. Finally tired of the inane plot and switched over too 3rd rock
>From the Sun. I want intentional inanity. Then I fell asleep.

Deano