New TR6 Decals

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New TR6 Decals
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 14:36:21 -0700
For the benefit of all you TR6 owners, I just completed a project for
Trevor Jordan (Australia) and thought I'd share this with the rest of
you guys who want to be creative.

Trevor had me make up a set of the hollow TR6 bodywork decals in Blue to
go on the sides of his white TR6 with blue interior.  I also made a set
of wheel centercaps in blue/silver instead of the standard red/silver to
complete the ensemble.

If anybody wants to have these made up for your particular application,
I can make them in virtually any color you want (both items).

The body decals are $10.00/pair and the centercap decals are $7.50/set
of 5.  All will be custom made to order and therefore will take about 3
to 4 weeks.

Regards,
Joe
--