Re: TR2-3 Register

To: "Dorothea J. Ochs" <dochs@greenapple.com>
Subject: Re: TR2-3 Register
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 20:01:54 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I certainly hope the rest is less narrow minded than the first part!

Joe Curry  (who writes down everything I have read or heard and calls it
a database)

P.S. You gotta get your data from where it is available  What better
source than from Club Registers and Owner inputs!

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer