My Bio

To: Triumphs e-mail list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: My Bio
From: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <dynamic@transport.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 20:48:42 -0700
Pete Chadwell, aged 31 with hair loss beyond my years!  I'm married (just
over 6 years) to Aprille (just like the month) and although we haven't any
kids at this moment, we are now "officially" pursuing that goal.  We live
in Bend, Oregon and have since 1995 when we moved down here after spending
five years in the Seattle area, where each of us graduated from the Art
Institute of Seattle. (1992)  Before that I lived in Medford, Oregon (1978
to 1990) and was born in '68 in Lincoln, Nebraska.  Bought the TR6 in 1986
(the year I graduated from high school) and although I knew nothing about
the car then, I'm now proud to say that I manage to keep it up
(mechanically, at least) pretty well and there's not a WHOLE lot of things
I can't do to it if I have to.  The car that Aprille drives is a Toyota.
That's it, just two cars.  So the TR6 has to run right or we have real
interesting transportation problems.

Our business is graphic design and illustration.  We work out of our home
and to supplement the meager income from the business I have a part time
job at the community college in the printing & mail department.  Aprille
teaches dance at a local studio in the evenings, which also contributes to
our income.  One of our major projects regarding the business is a series
of regional fly fishing guidebooks published by an area publisher.  We do
production on the books which includes layout, illustrations, and maps.
Currently there are 10 titles available in the "No Nonsense" line.

I also do illustrations for a new magazine called "Northwest Fly Fishing,"
and we do numerous projects for various clients here in Bend that involve
technical illustration, logo designs, newsletters, catalogs, etc.

Since my other passion is fly fishing, our business appears to be swinging
in that general direction... and that's NOT a bad thing!

Pete Chadwell
1973 TR6