Re: Carburettor question

To: Beth and Ken <BethKen@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Carburettor question
From: AustinThomsen <webmaster@realeyhealey.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 13:27:10 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Beth and Ken,
        There are a number of possibilities that would cause the condition you
are describing. The simplest and easiest is to check and make sure that
the choke lever is not hanging up in the open position. The best way to
do this is to slacken the cable lock and physically push it with your
thumb. I have seen this condition on several cars in the past year. If
this doesn't work I have a few other ideas.
                                Keith Thomsen

Visit our web site at: http://www.RealeyHealey.com
Save 10% on all your Moss, Victoria, Nisonger, and SICP parts orders!