Re: State of the Triumphs List

To: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Subject: Re: State of the Triumphs List
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 19:43:36 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
I've got to agree with Henry. This "Bios" thing has flooded my email with junk.
Not that I'm not interested in any of this but if you want people to see your
biography, put on a web page and put the URL in your signature line. I don't
have the time to read all of these things, couldn't keep them all straight if I
tried, and don't care to waste disk space storing them to read later.

Why don't you start a "Triumph Owners List"?

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm