Re: TR3 Hard Top

To: RANDALL ADAMS <radams@ArkansasUSA.com>
Subject: Re: TR3 Hard Top
From: Doug Bach <db10782@insync.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 21:33:38 -0500
Cc: Randall Young <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, "Triumphs (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Randall,

I've got a '60, with what I believe is an original, unrestored hardtop.  If you
haven't gotten any good responses yet, I'll send some pictures of my hardtop.  I
sent some to Fred Thomas a while back, but have gotten a new digital camera
since then, and could take some better shots than I sent Fred.

If you're interested let me know, and I'll send some this weekend.

Regards,

Doug