Re: TR6 License plate holder question

To: Vito Pacione <vito@argohouston.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 License plate holder question
From: Chad Jester <triumph@terraworld.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 22:17:50 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Vito,

'74's used two metal brackets that fastened to the bottom of the front
bumper.  Look at the center bottom edge, you will see 4 hole.  Two are for UK
plates, two for US plates.  I saved the brackets from my 1-owner '74
CF17433U.  TRF still sells them I think.  My one owner (another car) '74
CF25738UO had these brackets and a UK plate on it....had been delivered in the
UK when new.

Chad