TR3B posted on VTR For Sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3B posted on VTR For Sale
From: "Stephen P." <sppchicago@excite.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 09:54:12 PDT
Sorry for this broadcast, but I am somewhat frustrated like a kid in a candy
store without any money.

There is a 1962 TR3B posted on the VTR web page in the classifieds section
for sale in St. Charles, Illinois by a Mr. Alan Butters.  I live a short
distance from St. Charles.  Needless to say, the ad caught my attention, but
the e-mail address is bad and no telephone numbers are listed.  I tried the
phone book and called information, but there is no listing.  I also
contacted VTR.  They said they had no additional information beyond the ad.

Is there an Alan Butters on this list?  Does anyone know who he is?  I would
appreciate any type of feedback.  Thank you.

Regards,

Steve Peca
(former owner of) 1980 TR7 convertible
(frustrated in my search of) 1957 TR3