Re: grease fittings

To: vafred@erols.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: grease fittings
From: TDTR3@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 19:05:52 EDT
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net

In a message dated 8/25/99 6:09:47 PM, vafred@erols.com writes:

<<  tomorrow I will remove the drive shaft, not today, but, tomorrow,
the language of the owner is not very nice at the present time, I'm sure all
will be well by tomorrow. Why do I create so many problems for myself, too
much time on your hands is very, very bad. Tomorrow, yes tomorrow.

    Been there , done that , wholeheartedly agree!
If you keep on with the idea that it has to be finished today, the language
gets worse, everything you touch goes the same way as the language,
and you probably will end up wearing bandaids to boot. Then have to finish it
tomorrow anyway.
                                            Ken -- Tucson,Az.