Moss sale | Save more!

To: "Triumphs@autox.team.net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Moss sale | Save more!
From: AustinThomsen <webmaster@realeyhealey.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 00:20:30 -0400
Listers,
        I wanted to let you know Moss Motors is having a top, tonneau and cover
sale until September 24 1999 which means that here at Realey Healey Inc.
we are too! We will give you an additional 5% off of the sale price.
Just thought you might like to save some money :] so if you were
planning on ordering a top, tonneau or cover now is the time to do it.
Phone orders can be placed at 973-402-7773.
                                        Austin Thomsen
Webmaster
Visit our web site at: http://www.RealeyHealey.com
Save 10% on all your Moss, Victoria, Nisonger, and SICP parts orders!