Re: 3A overdrive electricals

To: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Subject: Re: 3A overdrive electricals
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 08:27:17 -0700
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
John,
Be very careful on that wire because if you have converted the car to
negative ground it will need to be connected to a positive voltage
source rather than negative.  This wire is the source of the 12 volts
that supplies the solenoid with power.  It doesn't necessarily have to
be the ammeter where it is connected, but should be a source that is on
only when the ignition switch is on.

Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer