Re: frame powder coating

To: "Janssen, Lee K" <lee.k.janssen@lmco.com>, "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: frame powder coating
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 16:12:57 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Lee, yes I had my frame P/C 10 years ago, looks the same today as then,
except where gas leaked and settled on the frame under the shut-off valve on
my "3", it dulled it out over time, pressure washer and 5 minutes she is
always like brand new. I also did the "entire drive train, complete front
end, inc. coil springs, all brake parts (drums inc.), wheels, and under the
hood, almost everything, M/C, carbs, therm. housing, complete water pump
assembly, W/S wiper motor (wrinkle) fluid canister, horns, well I guess you
can say I beleive in the product, it has = "NO EQUAL" = it is truly wash &
wear. Most all was done in = epoxy = depending on the use, some were
finished in polyester/urethane. If you shop around you can get a good
price,some of the shops are asking over 1K for a frame, I paid 250 and they
blasted it, I drove it to them and picked it up 2 days later. When
components are exposed to road and weather P/C is the only way to go.  "FT"