Re: Stolen Triumph Spitfire

To: Mike.Hopkins@mis.magna-europa.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stolen Triumph Spitfire
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 10:45:41 EDT
In a message dated 99-09-02 09:33:24 EDT, Mike.Hopkins@mis.magna-europa.com
writes:

<< My boyfriend's much loved 1969 MK3 Spitfire was stolen from
     London last Saturday (14/8/99) and after seeing the absolute
     despair the loss of his car has plunged him into I am trying
     every possibility for its return!
     So if anyone hears or sees anything of a Valencia Blue
     spittie with light tan hood, chassis no. FD31633, engine no.
     FD28422HE with K&N air filters, stainless steel sports
     manifold exhaust system and a walnut and aluminium steering
     wheel please be in touch!
     ANY leads or advice/tips very much appreciated!

Ouch...this is truly bad news....sounds like a great Spit....hope it's
recovered soon!

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (Being Reborn For Y2K)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (Fun Driver)