6th Annual Open House

To: "ALL" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 6th Annual Open House
From: "BOB KAMHOLTZ" <THUNDERBOLT@TECHHEADNET.COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 21:12:30 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I just got my flyer for Paul Oglesby open house on Oct. 16th 1999, 8AM Till
?  In Madisonville, Ky. 270-821-6305 (shop) or 270-825-2994 (house). Free
food and refreshments. Vendors welcome. 9000 sq ft of parts and 1000's of
NOS parts.

Directions: Fron the  North, take the Pennyrile Parkway to the Hanson exit
(49). Get off and turn right ( towards the Outlet Mall). Go to the stop
light and turn left. Go 3 miles to the shop (on your right). You will pass
the High School and the road will divide just before the shop.

>From the South: Take the Pennyrile Parkway north to exit 45. This will take
you to 41 North. We are about 1 mile from where you exit. You will proceed
thur a caution light and we are the next cross over. Make a left U-turn, the
shop will be on your right.

It is a good time

Hope to see you there.
Bob Kamholtz