Wanted: 1974 TR6 Dashboard Support Bracket

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wanted: 1974 TR6 Dashboard Support Bracket
From: "Hansen, Hans C, III (Red), GLSVC" <rhansen@att.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 09:14:34 -0400 charset="iso-8859-1"
Fellow LisTRs --
I'm getting ready to install my new interior including dashboard pads. The
DPO/DPPOs have damaged the dashboard support bracket so much that, not only
are there two extra holes in it, but the top corners where the mounting
screws go are broken off.
So, does anyone have 1) a dashboard support bracket (Moss part #633-455),
and 2) the bracket that holds this piece to the dashboard itself (no part
number available in Moss or VB catalogues)?
If you do or if you know where I can get these items, please contact me
off-list. I have the support bracket cover so condition of the material is
not at all important.
My car is a 1974 TR6, CF13994.
Thanks,
Red Hansen