Need NEW transmission TR 4A

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need NEW transmission TR 4A
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 19:30:34 -0700
Ok... I went the used route... and it turned out to be no good... (we
gave it a shot, the seller was honest and stood by the situation)

When I mentioned I was looking for a used one... I had a number of
people dive into me... telling me I should just rebuilt it myself...
well... yes, I think I am quite capable of doing that... but I have
limited time available to me... and I just don't want to get into it.

so...  Recommendations on who to buy a rebuilt unit from?   I recall
someone mentioning a great deal could be had from some firm in
England... even for an Overdrive... but I lost the posting!

I think I will just continue to go standard trans... but might go O.D.
if the price is reasonable...  either way, I want it rebuilt by a
reputable firm.

suggestions?

--Justin]

(P.S. I already know Roadster factory and the such...  I'm just looking
for other options and to see if, perhaps, there was an option out there
that I was not familiar with or had not put much weight in.)