Books

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Books
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 18:48:34 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi all,

While browsing around my local used book store last night, I found the
following:
Haynes Manuals:
1) Tr GT6 + Vitesse, $9.95
2) Tr Spitfire 1962 thru 1981, $8.95
3) Tr Spitfire 1962 thru 1981, $10.95 (in better condition as the one above)
4) Tr 7 1975 - 1977, $9.95

Also:
5) Spitfire MK 3,4 Owners Workshop Manual by Kenneth Ball, autobook 711
$9.95 (hardcover)

6) The Complete Official Triumph Spitfire MKIII, MK IV + 1500 1968-74,
Comprising Driver's Handbook and Workshop Manual, by Robert Bentley, Inc.
$14.95

7) Guide to purchase and DIY Restoration, Triumph Spitfire, GT6, Herald +
Vitesse (sport 6), A Foulis Motoring Book published by Haynes - $14.65

8) Triumph Spitfire Owners Handbook, covers Spitfire Mark 1, 2, &3, Clymer
Publications $9.95

If anyone is interested in one or more of these, I will try to pick it up
for you, cost plus shipping.  I'm not on the Spitfire list, so if one you
dual listers wants to forward this message, please do so.

Bob