valve noise

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: valve noise
From: HARDWEBB@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 07:15:27 EDT
I've adjusted the valves on my 59 tr3 three times but still have what sounds
like a loose adjustment.  The engine was recently rebuilt with a new Moss hi
performance street cam, pushrods, valves, seats, tappets and had the seats
and valve job done by a very reputable machine shop.  The only thing left is
the rocker shaft and rockers.  Could that cause this type of noise???  The
valves are all adjusted at .013" per the cam instructions.   Thanks for
everyones help!!        Steve