PDWA "EP" O-Rings

To: TR Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: PDWA "EP" O-Rings
From: Gary & Priscilla Klein <gklein@toad.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 20:44:03 -0400
Scions,

I received my order of Ethylene Propylene (EP) O-Rings from AP&G today.
As I
stated, they had a minimum order I'm willing to sell my spares to
interested list
members for only my cost plus postage.  I've got 24 to sell.

>From my earlier post, these rings will fit later model PDWA valves.
They have a
Cross-Section (width) of 0.070" +or- 0.003" and an Inner Diameter range
from
Minimum of .234", Mean of 0.239" and a Maximum of 0.244.  The part
number for
these rings, which can be verified from the PSP website is  Series 000,
Size -010.

 http://www.pspglobal.com/frameset.html

Interested parties should reply off-list to which I'll reply and forward
my address.
The cost for 2 rings, postpaid is $1.50.

Gary
"75 TR6 Undergoing Remanufacture