TR6 Header/Sport Exhaust Suggestions?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Header/Sport Exhaust Suggestions?
From: Joey Elbaum <joeyelbaum@email.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 08:05:56 -0400 (EDT)
I was removing the exhaust manifold on my '73 TR6 to replace the blown
manifold gasket when the manifold cracked.  I'm looking at possible
performance header replcaements, but have no idea which one to get.

Anyone have any experience with Rimmer Bros., Moss, TRF, etc. header/sports
exhuast systems?  I want something that will fit easily, ie bolt right on,
and is louder than the stock system, but NOT AS LOAD as a Monza.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

--Joey Elbaum
Potomac, MD
joeyelbaum@email.com