Re: Oil Change advice

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Change advice
From: Geo Hahn <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 15:11:54 -0700
"Radley, Jack" wrote:

> .... I routinely did my own oil changes on American cars until...Jiffy Lube

> My car has the original canister type oil filter set up and I intend to
> leave it that way for the sake of originality.

If you do elect to take it to Jiffy Lube -- I wonder what their reaction will be
to the cartridge filter?

Actually, on the few occasions I've had to use these places for service I've
found them to be indifferent and incompetent.  If you do go this route keep a
close watch on the bored teenager taking your car apart with vise grips because
he not sure what size wrench to use.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A