VTR Autocross Results

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR Autocross Results
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 19:29:53 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I've been helping Ken Streeter with posting the results of various VTR
events on their web site. Right now I can't get access to post the pages to
the VTR site, so I've got the autocross results by best time and by class on
my web site. Just follow the link to VTR99 on my site. The site has been
very slow lately so be patient. With Hurricane Floyd heading our way for the
weekend maybe I'll find time to finish concurs results along with a bunch of
other awards.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 - current status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD