Re: Advertising RipOffs

To: "Gene Sanders" <sanders@unlimited.net>, "Truimph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Advertising RipOffs
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 08:35:30 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Gene, I have to agree having parts available is just great, I also want to
hear from you (or anyone) when these "Competitive Parts" fall apart in less
than 2 years, when you have to dismantle half the car and install another
clutch because of "Competitive Parts" , that only last 2 years and are
"Marketed By", and sold as original, tell all about the Sunday afternoon
horror with the family in tow on the hook. Yes lets all be thankful for
available parts, but, please just never try to compare "Competitive Parts"
with "Quality".  A part is usually "Cheaper" because it is a "Cheaper" part,
I learned that from the road side many years ago.  T/R 3 dismantled and
awaiting a complete clutch kit from the U/K as originally installed in my
car, and if I may add, "I'M PISSED".  "FT"