TR4A Enquiry

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4A Enquiry
From: "Adrian Dix-Dyer" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 04:50:09 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
I am hoping that some one on the list can advise me on the following:
I have in my possession the original stainless steel luggage rack for a 1966
TR4A. It came with the car when I bought it but was not fitted. It uses the
number plate mounting holes for attachment at the back but how does it
attach to the hinges at the front? I assume that there is an adapter that I
have missing. Where can I buy them? I have tried Moss (no help there they
wanted to sell me a new rack at mega cost). A close up picture of the
attachment may help. Anyone with a digital camera out there? I may be able
to make up something that will work.
Thanks in anticipation
Dixie