Re: TRF autumn sale

To: chansen@access1.net
Subject: Re: TRF autumn sale
From: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 14:13:33 GMT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

On Thu, 16 Sep 1999 22:20:17 -0400 chansen@access1.net wrote:

> For those that didn't get a flyer, TRF has a sale on until 30 Sept.
> 25% off up to $1000, 30% off over $1000.  Applies to everything
> except body shells.  They even offer free shipping on the first
> order made during this period.

Cliff,

Wow, how come I didn't hear about this.   I need to buy all the stuff for my
winter interior restoration. Well over a $1000.  When did you hear about this.
How long has it been running.

I usually buy a little at a time and try not to run up a big balance on the
card. I might as well order everything up on the credit card for that much of a
savings.

Thanks

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4 CT16260L - Groton, MA