Re: TR-6 Koni Shock Question

To: Joseph J Burlein <tr6guy@juno.com>
Subject: Re: TR-6 Koni Shock Question
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 21:02:00 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Joe:

I set mine at the mid range point. To adjust the shocks, you need to
extend the top all the way up and then remove the rubber bump stop
that is inside the cap. This will then allow you to push the top
all the way down, allowing it to engage with two tabs and then can be
turned to be adjusted. I apologize, but I can't put my hands on the
instructions that tell you how many turns to adjust for firmness, but
Koni does have a web site, which is where I downloaded the instructions.
If you can't find them, let me know and I'll get the site/instructions
for you.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6