FW: Sonoma Triumph Owners

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Sonoma Triumph Owners
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 09:30:23 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"

-----Original Message-----
From: Paige, Dean
Sent: Monday, September 20, 1999 8:49 AM
To: 'Gerry Geronimo'
Cc: Steve Sewell; ':triumphs@autox.team.net'
Subject: RE: Sonoma Triumph Owners

Sure Gerry, sounds good to me. Don't really know any other owners in Sonoma
County. I do know there was another owner in R.P. who was on the list with a
project 250 in his garage as of about 2 years ago. Worked for GG Bridge
District...last name Brown (Can't for the life of me remember his first
name.) Havn't heard from him on the list for awhile. Let me know if you get
a time and date set...I'll be happy to attend.

Dean