RE: HEAT

To: "'Michael Ferguson'" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Subject: RE: HEAT
From: Rob C Swift <RobSwift@PetCentre.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 20:00:50 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Michael,

        I have a friend who heated his apartment with a small heater attached
to a
20lb propane tank (like on your gas grill)
Seemed to work well and inexpensive to run (no unpleasant odor like
kerosene) but certainly a fire hazard if you are working around flammables,
and if you were going to be locked up with that thing all day I might buy a
carbon monoxide detector also........

Rob Swift
Manassas, Virginia