RE: Comer - lbc camper?

To: MPRICE@KeystoneSystems.com
Subject: RE: Comer - lbc camper?
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 16:11:09 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
A friend of mine also has a Commer (I believe there should be 2 m's). I
believe it was a division of the Rootes Group, which was bought out by
Chrysler in the 1960's at some point (his 1969 Commer has a Chrysler 'star'
badge on the front wing). They're not exactly plentiful, though one year at
our local show a second Commer showed up as well as his. Does your friend's
camper have a white-with-blue-stripe paint scheme also? If you or your
friend want more info, I can probably put you in touch with this guy
(off-line). Cheers, JD