Re: Bad TR3 Waterpumps?

To: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bad TR3 Waterpumps?
From: radams@ArkansasUSA.com (RANDALL ADAMS)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 16:27:55 -0500
I had to replace 2 pumps inthe past as well...Later found out that if you
over tighten the belt, t will really mess up th pully and end of the pump.
I now only have the belt tight enough to turn the pump and generator...15K
since it was replaced and going strong!

good luck!

Randall Adams
'60 tr3a TS69690