Re: Will be heating in winter/Cooling in Summer

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Will be heating in winter/Cooling in Summer
From: F Underwood <funder77@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 10:25:28 -0400
Cc: R Malac <techman@metrolink.net>, fergie@ntplx.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Had to throw in my .02 here!  Have just gotten the building inspectors'
final inspection approvals on Frank's House of Fords- oh yeah the
Spitfire too.
12,000BTU Heat Pump/ Air Conditioner (Amana/Trane)
Insulated walls, Insulated steel doors, insulated ceilings
30'x20' with 10'ceilings- not going to put any lifts in

Now to get back to the restorations at hand- well actually we'll have to
wait another week or so ... off to Merry England for the ALL FORD RALLY
at Abingdon!   (yes that is Morris Garage turf!)
Cheers,
--
Frank U
59 Ford Consul MKII 'lowline' convertible